Tuesday 17 November 2009

More LO's from the weekend

More LO's from this weekend. There are just so many to show.
Sketchy Thursdays set the 24th challenge. It was a sketch I'd used before, so I happily made the LO below. This it's one of my faves from the weekend.
I uploaded it and then the next day (yesterday) I was reading on the Studio and happened to notice that along with the sketch, we were supposed to bring a water theme to the LO. Doh!!! There I ago again. Always getting things wrong. So I made the LO above. I've decided to use that one at the start of my album. (I'm putting all my LO's from this weekend into 1 album) It seemed rather fitting to have that one first.




I feel really tired again. I stayed up until after midnight to finish my book. It just doesn't seem possible to go to bed before 12 anymore.

More LO's to show tommorrow : )
xx

3 comments:

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

I think your water LO is one of m favourites from the whole weekend.

There's something for you on my blog

Sue said...

wow Lis these are stunning - can't wait to see you xxxxx

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Ohhh, the 2nd LO is gorgeous! How you misted butterflies in the background.