Monday 4 May 2009

Long Weekend....long may it last.....

I love 3 day weekends. I feel so chilled. We've had a stay at home weekend which has been lovely. Layins followed by family breakfasts at the table, we explored a new part of the common yesterday. It was so beautiful, it felt like holiday, Ade's been gardening (whilst I scrapped) had a bbq, Hollie had a couple of friends for a sleepover and we've had a trip o the garden centre today...It's been lovely.

Here are my LO's from this weekend, still making my Easter Book.

This one is for the UKS -SLYMI challenge - to scrap an outdoors photo.


I've used bits of my Scarletlime kit and some old Scrapagogo too. I love those rubons.
The story behind this photo.....my adoring Hollie's creative mind. She found a large pebble with a hole through it and it was automatically her camera.
And this one is a Cocoa Daisy challenge - I followed a sketch and used a stamp too. The sketch was turned and the stamp is a stitched journal stamp from Autumn Leaves. These bits are most Cocoa Daisy and a wee bit of scrapagogo.

My little fossil finder : )
We've just decided to go for a walk up the common before kids bathtime.
Hope you've had a good weekend. xx



2 comments:

Nickynoo said...

Love that SLYMI LO, gorgeous shades of blue! Great pic of Hollie too :o)

Steph said...

Fab LO's - I am going to have a go at that size album. Can't wait to see it all finished!