Thursday 2 April 2009

April Fools

Yesterday was April Fools day. Louis really go into the whole thing. I created this LO today using this week colours on the colorcombo blog. Orange, Turquoise, chocolate and milk.

I used bit from this months Cocoa Daisy kit and some other bits from my stash too. Funny, when I first saw this pp, it didn't appeal to me at all.
I've journaled on the 7gypsies wanted tag and slid behind the photo all the things Louis got upto.
We put ketchup into his hands at the breakfast table, so when Ade came in from walking poppy-dog we said he had a nose bleed. Louis then came up with the idea of wearing his old birthday badge to school so everyone would think it was his birthday....that worked a treat and tricked kids and teachers : ) That's his badge on the LO.
He also decided to take his whoopie cushion to school. He managed to put it on his teachers seat before she sat down but it didn't go off : ( He still found it funny anyway.
I think he's already making plans for next year x

6 comments:

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

A great LO and you used the background paper very well. Luv the corrugated sheet.

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Ooh, love that colour combo - great fun LO, sounds like Louis had a fun day!

missusem said...

so cool that you've joined the Cocoa Daisy Community :).. Looking forward to seeing your stuff in the galleries :)!! xoxo. Sue from Cocoa Daisy

Nickynoo said...

What a cheeky fella! Love it. The corrugated card is so effective - and I agree about that Sassafras paper, I still don't like mine but yours looks fab! xx

Sue said...

fab LO love your ideas

Love the fact everyone thought it was Louis Bday BRILIANT

Claire said...

What a mischeivious son! That's a great LO, that Sassafras paper is perfect :)