Saturday 28 February 2009

Just Bex Challenge Time

Feeling slightly more human today : )
Just feel like I have a hangover....so hopefully by having a good sleep tonight I will feel back to normal again tomorrow.
Planning to go and see Hotel for Dogs tomorrow. The kids have been looking forward to it, so will hopefully be fun.
I'm launching my last challenge of the week on Just Bex today. A nice easy one.
The challenge is, to make a card or LO using the same colours. I don't mind a different colour sneaking in there, but it needs to be very obvious what the main colour is.
Here is my green LO.
And my pink card.
Have a happy weekend.
love 'n' xxxx

3 comments:

Carol Ann said...

Love that layout!

Nickynoo said...

Beautiful, Lis! x

Catherine said...

Love the layout and the card. Hope you are beginning to feel better.