Thursday 29 January 2009

Scrapagogo

You probably know how much I just love my scrapagogo kits every month : )
I was having a nose on their blog yesterday as the girls have been to the CHA (lucky lucky).
I then noticed a challenge that they've set whilst they are away and thought I'd join in.
The challenge is to use this months kit to make a LO about 'creating'.
So here's my LO about my kids love for scrapping.



I've torn up the big brown paper bag that the scrapagogo goodies came in and painted it white. As much as I love the bright colours from this kit, I wanted to tone them down abit.
Back to work now : )
xx

6 comments:

Nickynoo said...

This is gorgeous Lis, all the white paint gives it a lovely dreamy quality :)

Sam said...

This is lovely Lis. I threw my brown bag away!! Won't next month. LOL
xx

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Gorgous LO, love the sentiment you have caputured. You have a great eye for using non-scrapping stuff on you LOs

Steph said...

Brilliant! love the LO and love your kids!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

That's a great way of recycling products! Great LO!

Catherine said...

Hi! I love this layout! In fact I loved it so much I took inspiration from it and had a go myself. It can be seen on my blog.