Saturday 31 January 2009

I must be mad....

4 little boys aged 6 and 7 over for a sleepover tonight!!!!!!!
Am I mad????!!! : )
I'm actually very excited. We've chosen wisely and the boys are very sweet. Fingers crossed all will go according to plan.

Anyway, here's my LO for Shimelle's sketch challenge on UKS this week.




It was during a walk last September in the woods and we found this clearing. It felt really magical finding a whole new woods. Louis loved it.
I've used part of an old scrapagogo kit and teamed it up with Basic Grey Mellow and a piece of old cork board.
Wish me luck for the sleepover....do you think I'll get much sleep????
xx


5 comments:

Sue said...

LISA that is gorgeous I love everything about it

however YES you are MAD don't make Louis wear tights with his mates round lol

lisa said...

Thanks for the tip Sue....just off to go put them safely away now : )

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Have a lovely evening - I'm sure it'll be fine!

That LO is gorgeous, love your take on the sketch

Nickynoo said...

Now this I just LOVE, the cork looks amazing, love the colours, title, everything!!
PMSL @ the tights.........good luck tonight, although knowing how sweet Louis is, I'm sure you'll all be fine xx

Creative Treasures said...

Wow, Lis that LO is just stunning, I'm sure they will have a fab time :)

Tracy
x