Wednesday 21 January 2009

Getting Stuck Back in

Yay.... I've finally created a LO that I'm happy with : ) It's been a while that I've made one and felt good about it. That's the feeling I've got with this one of Louis.


It's this weeks UKS challenge is to do the following:
Scrap a winter picture with summer colours, use stars or stripes (used my corrugated cardboard for this) Stitching and a handmade embellishment.
I took these pics of Louis whilst on a walk on 30th Dec. It was so frosty, the kids loved throwing stones on the frozen pond trying to crack the ice. I don't have any photos of the beautiful pond as I'm terrified of open water and had hold of the back of Louis's coat the whole time in fear he would fall when throwing.....if anyone would....he would !!!
I've got my unused and barely touched kits all open in my studio from over the last few months and I'm itching to get stuck in....I love that feeling : )
xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wonderful LO - wish I had your flair for LO's!

Steph said...

Stunning! All your LO's are fab you are too hard on yourself!