Friday 16 January 2009

Daring Card Makers

I received an email from Kathy asking if I wanted to help her out with a DCM challenge.
I felt quite nervous but decided to give it a go. Kathy emailed me a list of instructions to make a card she had planned and her is what I produced.

Take a nose at the DCM challenge here:http://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com/
Thanks for asking me Kathy, it was really fun : )

Before I sign off tonight, I'm sooooooooooooooooooooo excited as I'm visiting my friend Sue tomorrow. I've known Sue from crafty forums for years but we've never met. So I'm going to visit her for a scrappy day with lovely Steph (nerdbird) and dear friend Nicky Noo. Can't wait !!!
Will report back with piccies : )

4 comments:

Sue said...

great card Lis

and ONE more sleep how exciting I cannot wait

don't be late

xxxx

Jozza said...

What a fabulous card! I love it - so brigt and cheerful. xxx

Kim Dellow said...

Oh wow what fun, enjoy your meet up. Fabulous card. Kim

Claire said...

Stunning card, love it :)