Thursday 18 December 2008

This Years Christmas Tipple

I had the sudden urge to scrap last night, so that's what I did.
Kids were in bed and Ade had just nipped out to walk Poppy, before he was back, I'd created this LO, all about this years Christmas tipple.....spiced berry(hot) by day and mulled wine by night.


My inspiration has come from the color combos girls:
The colours went perfect with this photo I took on Dec 1st.
All papers are Making Memories and the rubbons which are so fab to use I must add are Junni Bowlin.
Hope you all enjoting the lead up to Christmas xx

4 comments:

Nickynoo said...

What a great idea for a LO subject! Fab, love those rubons. And the spiced berry cordial was my tipple of choice when I was pregnant, yummy :D

Claire said...

Beautiful LO! Very festive, yummy! :)

Hazel said...

Unusual LO, Lis - good choice!

Kim Dellow said...

Oh that is beautiful, it looks so scrummy - fab LO. Kim