Monday 8 December 2008

Mini Book for my little Sis

I've been wanting to make this little mini book for my Sister for Christmas. I suddenly found out last week that they were coming over Sunday (yesterday) and we aren't seeing them until 31st Dec....so needed to make it asap. I managed to make it all Friday evening : )
Was rather chuffed with myself.
It was very easy and although these Basic Grey choccie chip mini books do cost a little extra, I do think it's well worth it. The pages are finished off so nicely, it's great when you are in a hurry to not have to paint before or cover every milemetre in paper.
I also used a 6x6 Basic Grey Urban Prarie pad, so all the papers were a nice size to use on this mini book.
The bits can be found here at Sassy Crafts
http://sassycrafts.co.uk/category_31/6x6-PadsPacks.htm




1 comment:

elizabeth rosemond said...

I love this mini Lisa!! I've been wanting to scoop up one of those choco books for some time now...you're really tempting me! LOL!!

elizabeth (wkun)