Thursday 6 November 2008

in 1960

I've had a lovely day today.
Steph (nerdbird) came over for scrappin again today : ) I only managed 1 3/4 LO's today though. Feelin very tired today. Going out with 2 good friends tonight for a meal though so need to liven up.
I made this LO based on a uks challenge:
A sketch to follow
use red, white and blue
and some bling. (was supposed to add a french title, but don't want to)


I love these old photos.My Mum has lent me the originals to scan for my scrappin.Now that Bamps has gone, they feel so special.
Right I need to wake myself up....coffee and a bath I think....see you later xx

6 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Great L/O,luv that paper.Have a good evening!!! :o)x

Nickynoo said...

Love the scalloped paper, this is lovely! x

Hazel said...

Your LOs are always so lovely, and this is no exception. And I love the Christmas card - super stamp. Hope you're feeling a bit better and enjoy your evening out.

Kathy said...

This is a lovely LO Lis, the papers work so well with those photos.
We used to go on holiday to Croyde Bay when we were little - I loved it there - fabby beach!

Carol Ann said...

Lovely layouts. My OH is a Devonian he lived just along the road from Croyd in Braunton. Until recently we went down to Braunton every year for hols to spend time with Nana. We have great memories there x

Esther said...

Love the feel of this layout and the hint of colour- fantastic work!