Wednesday 5 November 2008

Getting Organised for Christmas

I've just made these little placecards, aren't they cute ????

My Mum, along with her Hubby and my brother are joining us for Christmas lunch this year.
We don't usually have company for Christmas, so I've decided to make an even bigger effort this year. Each person will have their own place card and favour at the table : )

I bought this little stamp ages ago from Sassy Crafts...I knew it would come in handy :
http://sassycrafts.co.uk/category_87/Stamps-Away.htm

xx

7 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Fab idea!!! :o)x

Sue said...

ooo Lis LOVE THEM do one with my name on and I will come to dinner xxx

MY BLOG

Kim Dellow said...

Ooo I had my eye on that stamp too! Seeing it on your fab placecard - well I shall just have to get it! Kim

Nickynoo said...

Really love these, gonna have to get me oe of those stamps I think! :D

Claire said...

These are definately really cute!

Sam said...

Oooh, lovely. But stop showing me scrummy stamps Lis!!! :) xx

Kathy said...

Your placecards look fab - and I think those designs would look fab as toppers for cards