Thursday 25 September 2008

It's all about the babies today xxx

After coming back from my sister's last night and meeting my new baby niece, who according from a text this morning is 'Millie', I have created her first LO.


I've used this months Cocoa Daisy kit.

And this next LO which I made last night is of my baby, my poorly baby : (
This is when Louis had appendicitus in August, just when he was wheeled out of the theatre. Ade took it with his phone, it's come out quite well really.


I've used a smaller add-on kit from Scarlet Lime and added some scraps of paperchase monster tissue left over from Ade's birthday....which funnily enough was the day that Louis was poorly.

This LO is inspired by the weekly UKS challenge. xx

ps.....Thankfully Louis is well again and running around as if nothing ever happened : ) xx

2 comments:

Nickynoo said...

These are fab Lis, the Millie one is beautiful, and so is Millie. Congrats again, Auntie Lis! xx

Lythan said...

Love those layouts! Millie is such a cute name for a sweet baby