Tuesday 12 August 2008

A Sassy Crafts Challenge

Emma set us a receipe challenge last Wednesday. We were to use the following:
1 scalloped edge, 2 flowers, 1 piece of ribbon, 2 brads, 1 circle and 2 squares.
I chose to scrap a piccie I took of hollie with her friends at her sleepover crop for her 9th birthday last month.

I've used Basic Grey Sultry papers, I've struggled with these in the past and have decided the best way for me to like & use these is to do so sparingly. So I've hacked away at them and rather like them now : ) xx

2 comments:

Lythan said...

I think this is absolutely brilliant Lis! Less is more (as we vertically challenged girls can agree!)

Sue said...

LOVE this Lo Lis I so love scallops


maybe lock the kids in the shed!!! works for me lol.

http://web.mac.com/dougandsue