Friday 27 June 2008

My Dream Street Mini Book

Now although it's been a busy week (as I was going on about before in my previos post this morning) I did manage to squeeze in this mini book in between everything else...grabbing 10 here and 15 mins there. (one of those projects).
I received a lovely box of goodies from Emma at Sassy crafts earlier on in the week. It contained the gorgeous Dream Street papers - Day Dreamer and some ribbons from 3 Bugs in a Rug.
Take a look at the papers here : http://sassycrafts.co.uk/category_89/Dream-Street-Papers.htm
It was Louis's Sports Day last Friday and these papers seemed perfect. So I thought I'd make a mini book using them.
The book started off as some black 6x6 card blanks. Then they get holed and tied together to make this accordian style book. So easy : )



Thanks for looking : ) lis xx

No comments: