Friday 20 June 2008

Kits Glorious Kits - PART 1 - THE COMPETITION

My Little Red Scraphouse kit arrived yesterday and was full of very pastely colours. Not usually my thing, I don't go for pastels. They are Crate papers though and they are beautiful, so I am pleased. (and they smell so lovely too). I've had this pic of Hollie on my desk for a while and thought they would go perfect with it. I've also used them for a competition on 'Just Bex'. The competition is hosted by Emma from Sassy Crafts. The competition is to lift a project from the Sassy Crafts blog. I've chosen a card from Jules. Take a look here:

http://sassy-crafts.blogspot.com/2008/06/magnolia-stamp-cards-and-atc.html

(it's the 2nd card down)


Just one more thing.....look what a delivery man bought me yesterday : )
From Adi because he loves me.
The peonies are my absolute fave and they smell devine. Thanks Ade xx

No comments: